Saturday, February 03, 2007

Colour like no other

I've since discovered that "intestine soup" is actually menudo, a traditional Mexican dish made with "tripe" or cow stomach. And, I guess it isn't so weird that a hospital 2 hours from the Mexican border would serve a traditional Mexican dish.

It's still gross, though.

Didn't Ricky Martin get his start in a boy band called Menudo?

Things that make you go hmmmm

In other news, I recently rediscovered a commercial on youtube that I LOVE. How fun was it to make this commercial, I wonder?!



2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

How cool was that? And it reminded me when I was younger, me along with some girls in my neighborhood use to collect bouncy balls....we even named it. :) It was fun stuff...

Saturday, February 03, 2007 10:38:00 AM  
Blogger Trey said...

It takes a masterful blogger to combine stewed intestines and bouncy balls into a single post. Amazing!

Monday, February 05, 2007 10:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home