Monday, October 02, 2006

On a side note...

I am bruised! And, (this time) I mean LITERALLY.

After I got completely ready today, I decided that I wanted to wear a skirt. And, wearing a skirt meant that I needed to shave. So, fully dressed and ready to go, I sat on the edge of my bathtub and shaved.

When I reached up to turn the water off, I accidentally turn the shower ON. I realized immediately what I had done and quickly jumped up and out of the shower before I was drenched.

Big mistake.

My foot hit the wet floor and I landed face first (as Joseph called "old lady style") on the bathroom tile.

As I lay on the cold, hard bathroom floor of the Extended Stay America, I thought...

so this is what it's like to die alone
.

It turns out, I lived. But my legs, and my pride, were seriously bruised in the ordeal.

See for yourself...



serious ouchy!

3 Comments:

Blogger LadyRaider74 said...

Baby Girl!!! Are you icing that leg? Wish I could make you some soup or something. What is a mother to do so far away?

Tuesday, October 03, 2006 10:04:00 PM  
Blogger cr said...

That is so very unfortunate. Though I do like that your manner of fall is called, "Old lady style." Makes me think of my high school's photographer that stepped in a hole in the ground once when taking some shots (photos, not alcohol), and she did this slow sort of plummet to the ground. I have never felt so bad for laughing so hard at something.

Thursday, October 05, 2006 6:50:00 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Oh Emily I am so sorry, but laughed so hard at picturing you lying face down.

I'm so glad you are not dead. :)

Thursday, October 05, 2006 5:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home