Thursday, February 08, 2007

Eastbound. Again.

I go in for my last shift tonight. Whew. This has been a fast four weeks. I've worked a LOT, played a little and spent some time thinking about the "what now?" in my life. As is usually the case, I have no idea where my feet will fall next. I can only successfully plan about 2 to 3 weeks out, it seems.

Time will tell.

But, I come home tomorrow and it will be good to be in Dallas for a while. Maybe I'll stay until the rest of the country stops being a dang, cold mess. As I type, "sunny" California is covered in a blanket of damp, cold fog.

Someone please tell me Dallas is warm and sunny...

2 Comments:

Blogger Creth said...

forty one degrees out... overcast.... but if it helps, "Dallas is warm and sunny"

Thursday, February 08, 2007 11:40:00 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

YEA!!! You're coming home!

WElll...Tuesday and Wednesday it was lovely and sunny and 67 degrees. I actually had lunch outside yesterday.

But I am sad to say Creth is right...it's in the 40's and cold and I am wearing a sweater. grrrrrr

Thursday, February 08, 2007 4:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home