Sunday, February 05, 2006

Silly Swirling Thoughts, A-Plenty

Swirling. My head is swirling in thoughts. Lightening bugs of thought. Zing! Zing! Thoughts like little electric bugs.

I grab at one thought and another jets by on his little thought Sedan.

Silly Swirling Thoughts, A-Plenty
Tried to Pen Them, But Had Many

Fleeting little devils. Those thoughts, I mean.

I try my best to pen them down. Pen the thought on the paper. Like a game. A kid's game involving blindfolds and spinning and icing-covered little faces of smiles and giggles.

Pen the thought on the paper. Blind-folded, I spin. I spin and write and hope it all comes out in sentences.

Silly Swirling Thoughts, A-Plenty
I Need to Sleep, It's Three Plus Twenty.

WHEEEEEEE!

Pen the thought on the paper. A fun little game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home